In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI CE), we inform users of the details of the company that owns this website:
Company name: Associació Catalana per la Pau
Registered office: Via Laietana 16, 1º – 08003 Barcelona
TAX ID: G59437756
Phone number: (+34) 933 188 444
Domain name: www.acpau.org
The Associació Catalana per la Pau (hereinafter, ACP), responsible for the website, makes available to the users the present document with which it intends to comply with the obligations set forth in the Law 34/2002, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), as well as to inform all the users of the website about the conditions of use of the website.
Any person accessing this website assumes the role of user, committing to the observance and strict compliance with the provisions herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable.
ACP reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without any obligation to give prior notice or inform users of such obligations, being understood as sufficient with the publication on the website.
ACP is deeply committed to compliance with Spanish regulations on the protection of personal data and guarantees full compliance with the obligations set forth, as well as the implementation of security measures provided for in art. 9 of Law 15/1999, of Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) and the Regulation of Development of the LOPD.
In accordance with this Law, we inform you that the use of our website requires that you provide us with certain personal data through registration or contact forms, or by sending emails, and that these will be processed and incorporated into the files of ACP, owner and responsible for them. The sending of this personal data constitutes the express consent to the treatment of the same, although this consent is revocable and without retroactive effects.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, REGULATIONS AND FORUM
The website, including but not limited to its programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, designs, logos, text and/or graphics are the property of ACP or, where appropriate, has a license or express authorization from the authors.
All the contents of the website are duly protected by intellectual and industrial property regulations, as well as registered in the corresponding public registries, and the reproduction and/or publication, in whole or in part, of the website, its computer processing, distribution, dissemination, modification or transformation is not permitted without the prior written permission of the same.
The designs, logos, text and/or graphics that do not belong to ACP and that may appear on the website belong to their respective owners, who are themselves responsible for any possible controversy that may arise with respect to the same. In any case, ACP has the express and prior authorization of the owners. ACP recognizes in favor of their owners the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights, and their mere mention or appearance on the website does not imply the existence of any rights or responsibility of the provider on them, nor any endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by the same.
The user may use the material appearing on this website for his/her personal and private use, and its use for commercial purposes is forbidden. ACP will ensure compliance with the above conditions, as well as the proper use of the contents presented on its web pages, exercising all civil and criminal actions that apply in the case of infringement or violation of these rights by the user.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
For the resolution of all disputes or questions related to this website or the activities developed in it, Spanish law shall apply, to which the parties expressly submit themselves, being competent for the resolution of all disputes arising from or related to its use the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona.
ACP informs the users of the web site about its policy regarding the treatment and protection of the personal data of the users that may be obtained by browsing or contracting services through its web site. In this sense, ACP guarantees compliance with current legislation on personal data protection, reflected in the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, 1999, on the Protection of Personal Data and in Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulation of Development of the LOPD.
In compliance with current legislation on data protection, contained in Royal Decree 1720/2007, users are informed that ACP has adopted the technical and organizational measures in accordance with the provisions of that legislation. The personal data collected in the forms are processed only by the staff of ACP or the persons in charge of the processing established herein. The appropriate security levels have been adopted for the data provided and, in addition, all the technical means and measures within their reach have been installed to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the data provided to us.
VERACITY OF THE DATA
The user declares that all the data provided by him/her are true and correct and undertakes to keep them updated, communicating to ACP any modification thereof. The user will be responsible for the veracity of his data and will be solely responsible for any disputes or litigation that may result from the falsity of such data. It is important that, in order for us to keep the personal data up to date, the user informs ACP whenever there has been any change in the data. Otherwise, we cannot be held responsible for the veracity of the data.
DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
ACP has the duty to inform users of its website about the collection of personal data that may be carried out, either by sending e-mail or by completing the forms included on the website. In this sense, ACP will be considered responsible for the data collected through the means described above.
In turn, ACP informs users that the purpose of the processing of the data collected contemplates the attention of requests made by users, the inclusion in the contact agenda and the provision of services. The operations, management and technical procedures that are carried out in an automated or non-automated way and that make possible the collection, storage, modification, transfer and other actions on personal data, are considered personal data processing.
All personal data collected through ACP website and, therefore, considered as personal data processing, will be included in the files declared to the Spanish Data Protection Agency by ACP.
ACP makes available to users a series of telematic mechanisms for the collection and processing of their personal data, for the purposes set out above, specifically:
- Personal data provided in person or by telephone will be obtained and processed by internal staff of the company, and incorporated into the WEB USERS file for the management of users of the entity.
- The personal data provided telematically, either through email or contact forms on this website will be incorporated into the WEB USERS file, for the management of users of the entity. These data will be processed through servers managed by Croma Produccions, with address at Carrer de l’Encarnació, 140 baixos 3º – 08025, Barcelona, which will be considered the Data Processor (article 3.g of the LOPD). The company that manages the servers is located in Spanish territory, and complies with the security measures required by the LOPD for the processing of personal data.
- As established by the LSSICE, ACP undertakes not to send commercial communications without identifying them as such. For these purposes, information sent to users for the maintenance of the existing relationship will not be considered as commercial communication.
- In any case, only the data necessary to adequately respond to the request for information made by the user will be obtained.
- Occasionally, personal data will be provided through links to third party websites. In this case, at no time ACP staff will have access to the personal data provided by the user to such third parties.
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, 1999, on the Protection of Personal Data grants the interested parties the possibility of exercising a series of rights related to the processing of their personal data. Insofar as the user’s data are processed by ACP, they may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on personal data protection.
In order to exercise these rights, the user must send an e-mail to email@example.com, or a written communication to the following address:
Associació Catalana per la Pau
Via Laietana 16, 1º – 08003 Barcelona
or the address that is substituted in the General Registry of Data Protection. This communication must include the following information: name and surname(s) of the user, the request, address and supporting data.
The exercise of rights must be carried out by the user himself. However, they may be executed by an authorized person as legal representative of the authorized person. In this case, documentation must be provided to prove this representation of the interested party.
COMMUNICATION OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
ACP will not transfer or communicate your data to any third party, except in the cases legally foreseen or when the provision of a service implies the need for a contractual relationship with a data processor, and always in accordance with the general conditions approved by the user prior to the contracting of the same.
This privacy and data protection policy may vary depending on changes in regulations and jurisprudence that may occur, being the responsibility of the owner of the data to read the updated document, in order to know their rights and obligations in this regard at all times.
CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
This website details the services offered by ACP. Its use implies the acceptance of the following conditions, declining to make any claim on them:
- ACP may modify the content of the website at any time and without prior notice.
- ACP may make available to the user links or other elements that allow access to other websites belonging to third parties. We do not commercialize the products and services of such linked pages, nor do we assume any type of responsibility for them, nor for the information contained therein, nor for their veracity or legality, nor for any effects that may derive therefrom. In any case, the ACP declares that it will proceed to the immediate withdrawal of any content that could contravene national or international legislation, morality or public order, proceeding to the immediate withdrawal of the redirection to said website, informing the competent authorities of the content in question.
- The prices indicated on the website, if any, will be valid except for typographical errors, and subject to change without notice.
- It is not necessary to register on the website, or provide any personal data to browse it.
- ACP cannot guarantee the uninterrupted or error-free operation of this website. Therefore, we are not responsible for any damage caused by the use of this site.
- ACP shall not be liable for any damages, either to itself or to third parties, caused by the user’s misuse of this website.
- The user agrees not to use this website or the services offered on it to carry out activities contrary to the law, public order or these conditions.
- ACP is not responsible for viruses that have their origin in a telematic transmission infiltrated by third parties generated with the purpose of obtaining negative results for a computer system.
- ACP is not responsible for the information and content stored, including but not limited to, forums, chats, blogs, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content independently on the provider’s website. However, and in compliance with the provisions of art. 11 and 16 of the LSSI-CE, ACP is available to all users, authorities and security forces, and actively collaborating in the removal or blocking of all content that could affect or contravene national or international law, the rights of third parties or morality and public order. In the event that the user considers that there is on the website any content that could be susceptible to this classification, please notify immediately to the administrator of the website.
- This website has been checked and tested to ensure that it functions correctly. In principle, it can be guaranteed to function properly 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. However, the ACP does not rule out the possibility of the existence of certain programming errors, or the occurrence of force majeure, natural disasters, strikes or similar circumstances that make it impossible to access the website.
In conclusion, the user is solely responsible for the use made of the services, contents and links included in this website.